Sunday 24 February 2019

Divine Protection & Health Part 1

I hardly share this because of the reaction of many. It is a tough topic and some are not ready to hear. However, I felt that what I am going to share is going to open up the hearts of others who are ready, so that they can step into the same identity that Christ has given to ALL believers.

God has given us divine protection & health (Psalm 91). If sin didn’t come in, there wouldn’t be death (Rom 5:12). Adam would live forever without sickness. He would walk under God’s divine protection.

The same life that God breathed into Adam (Gen 2:7) was restored to us when Christ resurrected and breathed into us (John 20:22). In fact, the word ‘breathed’ in both passages was the EXACT same word used in NT Greek & Septuagint. When we receive the Spirit of Life, we are redeemed to the beginning —- Man before the Fall.

In other words, we can walk in divine protection and health, without any sickness. Kenneth Hagin went to be with the Lord without sickness. Andrew Wommack only fell sick once (due to exhaustion) in 38 years. Curry Blake has never been sick since the birth of his second daughter.

For close to four years (since I received the revelation on divine health), I haven’t seen a doctor. Common flu is not common for you because you are not a common man. You are a son of God.

Disclaimer: I have nothing against anyone going to see a doctor if you are unwell. It’s just my personal conviction to walk some stuff out, since I preach on divine health and healing. Pls understand my heart on sharing this 🙂

For three times when I was about to feel the symptoms of flu, I immediately ate potato chips (I shared this testimony before) and got completely healed. The first Adam ate into sin. Because of Redemption by the last Adam, we can now eat into life. I believe that every food we eat can become the Body of Christ (1 Tim 4:4-5) that releases healing into our body, if we eat in the right perspective of Communion.

Recently, I made a decision to do something. I actually do this regularly but I felt that it would be different this time —- something revelational is going to happen. Suddenly, 3 days before the day of ‘doing it’, I was hit by fever and flu.

J asked, “Papa, I have never seen you sick. How come you are sick now?” In his impression since young, he saw me walking in health. He ever questioned, “Why do Mama and I fall sick but you never fall sick?” Thus, it was bizarre for him to see me unwell few days ago. My wife asked, “Wah, when was the last time you were sick? 5 years?”

I knew it was an attack from the enemy to stop me from doing what I set out to do. Nonetheless, I still got hit when the reality is that I could have walked in divine protection. I’ll share more in part 2 on this.

I told him, “Jesus is never sick. Papa is still growing to be like Him. We are supposed to walk in health and not be sick.” I needed him to witness a living model before him, yet at the same time explained to him that his Papa is not perfect, but desiring to keep growing.

I stood firm and ‘fought’ the fever by resting in who I am in Him and staying in communion. In 2 days, I recovered by His grace. And my son got hit by sudden fever one day before the day of ‘doing’. 

I giggled in my heart, “The devil has no creativity. Always the same old method.” So we hit back and his fever was gone in a day.

On the day of ‘doing it’, my mum called me. She suddenly couldn’t get up from bed. Thank God she is fine now.

The attack of the enemy comes either directly or indirectly. It’s a war between 2 kingdoms and we must never take it personally. In fact, I rejoice when it comes because I know I’m pushing into his territory.

Having said that, there is provision granted to us for divine protection & health, which I will share more in the next part. I believe that as believers, we don’t need to go from healing to healing. We can walk in divine health without sickness. My testimony is just a glimpse into what is available for every believer. I believe that there will be a generation who walks wholly in this revelation. Jesus! #identity #divineprotection #divinehealth

No comments:

Post a Comment