Sunday 1 October 2017

Never Gets Sick

For the second time, my son asked, “Papa, why Mama and I always get sick but you never get sick?”

He asked two days ago when I was releasing healing for his fever.

Papa: Jesus is good. Papa stays in His presence.
J: I want to do that with you.
Papa: Sure.
J: Mama never do that. That’s why she always gets sick.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Things little kids say...

Putting this aside... the truth is, believers can walk in divine health. We don’t have to be sick, not even flu or cold.

Curry Blake has never been sick since the birth of his second daughter.

Dan Mohler has never been sick for 10 over years.

Andrew Wommack has never been sick for 38 years.

Kenneth Hagin died without sickness.

I believe in divine health. Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment