Sunday 9 October 2016

Open Our Mouth

Been a while since I posted daily testimonies...

Was representing the landlord but helping the tenant to find adapter out of goodwill.

I went to Home-Fix and approached the Malay staff who served me. Before I left, I asked, "You have ankle problem?" He replied, "Why do you ask?" I said, "You have it, right?" He asked, "What do you mean? Why would you ask this kind of thing?"

I answered, "I sensed it." He then confessed, "Yes. For two weeks." He was totally healed and was stunned. I said, "Jesus lives in me. He tells me about people's condition and their lives. When I touch your ankle, He heals you. He loves you."

His expression was priceless.

So I continued, "In fact, He is telling me that you are someone who swims against the current. You don't follow the majority in the way you think about things. There is such creativity that He has put in you."

He smiled and nodded, "That is really true." He asked me for my name. So I told him about the name of Issa in Koran.

Every single person we meet is an opportunity to present the Good News. Jesus is doing a shoutout from our spirit all the time. Our role is simple: Just open our mouth and let Him do the rest. #lifestylechristianity101 #collectingpayment #daily #evangelismisarest

No comments:

Post a Comment