Thursday 9 September 2021

The Time To Build Our Weapons - Mind Renewal

I believe that this is of an important message. I received the interpretation before I watched a video on what is going to happen in the world in future through this pandemic.

Yesterday’s morning, I was praying and I saw a vision of a net with a gun kept inside it.

I was praying and meditating about it for the whole day but there was no interpretation. I didn’t receive anything.

This morning, while I was praying, I had an interpretation:

There are many who keep the weapon in the closet and only intend to use them when there is a need. But it will be too late when it comes.

This IS the TIME to build on the weapon. 

2 Cor 10:4-5 - For the *weapons* of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ.

This is the time to build on *mind renewal* (Romans 12:2). The renewing of the mind to the truths of God (found in the Word) so that the weapons of our warfare are ready when the war comes.

The weapons are not prayers; they are not declaring and commanding; they are not confession and quoting the Word. They are in the *MIND* - the spiritual mind aka the renewed mind.

The mind cannot be renewed suddenly when trouble comes. The mind must be renewed NOW. It has to be built up with truths.

Because what is happening in the world now is going to be worse and it’s going to confuse the mind of many including Christians. They will be deceived, stumble and fall because of *unrenewed mind*; for they did not get their weapons ready. They did not build on mind renewal.

It’s time to build now!

No comments:

Post a Comment