Thursday 8 November 2018

Dollars & Scent

I was with my son at Dollars & Scent to find out a tester set.

God spoke and I asked, “Your left shoulder has a problem?” The male assistant said, “I’m okay.”

There is grace, so I insisted, “Your left shoulder has a problem.” He relented and said, “Yes. An old injury.”

Ministered to him and God spoke, so I said, “You have a tattoo and it’s a dragon.” (He was wearing long sleeves and long pants)

He was stunned and nodded. I added, “You got the tattoo at the age of 18.” He said, “Yes.” I said, “You got it because you don’t see your father leading in the family and that’s not what you wanted to see. You want to lead rightly. And that’s what God has put in you. The nature of leadership.”

His eyes were watery and he said, “How come you know so many things? You are scaring me.”

I shared Jesus with him. He responded, “I used to be a Christian.” I told him that Jesus loves him and He’s the One who knows him personally.

His manager was around looking at him, so we left the conversation as it was, as he needed to attend to the next customer. I believe he is on his way back to the Father who loves him unconditionally.

It is better to give someone Jesus than to preach Jesus.

What happens if we have 3000 Singaporeans walking in this lifestyle of Power and Love daily, throughout their daily lives —- whether it’s in the marketplace, cafe, restaurants, supermarkets, malls, streets, coffee shops, trains, buses, Grab cars, during telemarketing on the phone, toilets, etc everywhere we go.

Sign up for School of Power and Love now! #powerandloveSG




No comments:

Post a Comment