Monday 20 November 2017

God Is A Personal God - He Calls You By Name

God is a personal God when He calls you by name.

I brought my iPad for repair at Tai Seng and there was only one staff attending to me. As I was talking to him, I saw a vague word “Aden.” It was so vague that if you don’t think about it, it would just pass you by.

A word of knowledge is not always clear and sharp. When it is, you can easily step out. When it is vague, it takes faith and risk.

We rather be wrong than to miss having someone encountering the personal God. If we simply want to love, getting it right or wrong is never the goal. The goal is love.

I looked at the staff and out of my mouth, I said, “You are Jaden right?” He said, “Yes!” He wasn’t surprised. He probably thought that his colleague who answered the phone few days ago had told me about his name.

Nevertheless, I knew that the God of the Universe is a personal God. He is not just the God of all. He is the God of Jaden. He is the God of one. He is YOUR God. He loves you and cares for every single detail of your life. Not a single matter in your life escapes His eyes and His heart. What concerns you concerns Him. He is FOR you and not against you. He is Love. Therefore, there is no fear despite any storm.

“Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you BY NAME, you are Mine.” - Isaiah 43:1

#lifestylechristianity101 #daily

No comments:

Post a Comment