Tuesday 22 March 2016

Outreach At Sentosa Resorts World

Went outreach at Sentosa Resorts World on my own today.

I reckoned that people from many different nationalities will be there. Thus, it will be a mini-missions field.

Surprisingly, I was rejected by many Causasians. I thought they would be most open to prayer. They must be pretty cautious when they are in Singapore as compared to being in their own country.

I approached a group of them who spoke in French as I had a WOK for one of them. Nevertheless, they rejected my offer. This happened to some others too.

Prayed for a Malay lady from Malaysia who came to Singapore to seek treatment as she fractured her arm and doctor told her to go for surgery or her nerve will be fully damaged. Her pain went down and there was no more numbness on her hand. She felt heat as I prayed. Jesus! Full manifestation shall follow as she returns home.

A student who fractured her left thumb was prayed for. Her pain went down to 1. Jesus!

I will continue to reach out in this location as I feel led.

No comments:

Post a Comment