Tuesday 22 December 2015

Emotional Healing

A client invited me into her house to share my sales plan when I knocked on her door. Although she couldn't sell her house now, she was very thankful that I helped her strategise what she could do. Her brother and friend are also in the property line but she had never heard the strategy before. When she asked, "Why is your name Wilson Barnabas?", I replied, "Barnabas is my baptism name." Immediately, I took the opportunity to minister to her. She ended up in tears and said, "This is the best Christmas gift." 

This is the reason for this season of Christmas. Christ came and gave us Himself. I'm loving my job. I can bring the Gospel wherever I go. Some people will never step into a church, but we can be the church to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment