Wednesday 8 April 2015

Lunch At Gourmet Paradise

Had lunch with some of my colleagues at Gourmet Paradise today.

As they went to order their food, I sat there with a stranger - an uncle who was eating mixed rice on his own.

Spoke to him and had a WOK concerning his left knee. After a short conversation, I asked him, "How's your left knee?"

He replied, "Do I know you?" I said, "No." He was curious. "Then why did you suddenly ask this?"

Apparently, he had problem with both knees and he's on glucosamine pills.

Wanted to pray for him but didn't manage to do so. 

As I went to buy my food, I was figuring out how to do it in a way that would not be awkward for him. I could go under the table and lay hands on his knees. I am totally good with that. But he would surely freak out.

When I came back, he finished his food, said goodbye to me, got up and left.

Teach me wisdom, Lord.




No comments:

Post a Comment